Registration for the Online Qualifier Opens March 26th
2019 USAFF Online Qualifier Quick Facts
- The 2019 USAFF Online Qualifier will take place from April 24th 2019 to May 6th 2019.
- The USAFF Online Qualifier is a way to qualify to the USAFF National Championships in the Individual and Masters Divisions, as well as a qualifier for the iF3 Master’s World Championships
- The top 30 Individual Men, top 30 Individual Women, and the top 10 Master’s Men and top 10 Master’s Women in the 40-44 and 45-49 categories will earn a spot to compete at USAFF Nationals on June 15-16th in Chesapeake, VA.
- To compete in the qualifier and at USAFF Nationals you must be a USAFF member. You can become a USAFF member here.
- For more information about USAFF Nationals and various qualifying routes to Nationals click here.
- All tests for the online qualifier will be released on April 24th 2019. Athletes will have until May 6th to complete and submit scores for all tests.
- Tests will cover the categories in the Individual Medley, explanations of which can be found here
- Registration will open in early 2019. Stay tuned for a registration link.
Masters’ Worlds Qualification Process
Masters in the following age categories have an opportunity to earn a sport to represent the United States at the International Functional Fitness Federation World Championships in QLD, Australia: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
The following chart indicates how each age category can qualify for Master’s Worlds: